Saturday, March 28, 2015

Currently Reading and Suggestions


  Hello friends! Just wanted to update you! I am currently in the middle of reading Little Women, so it will probably be a little while before I do a review on that! Let me tell you, it is no small feat! But I am throughly enjoying it, it is such a classic and Louisa May Alcott is superb. I wanted to let you know that I would love some book suggestions, any type of book, any of your favorites! So, if you have any suggestions leave a comment and I'll be more than happy to read it! Also, if you have any "constructive criticism" or anything I can do to improve this blog, let me know! Thanks and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming you've read it but The Secret Garden is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some books I love and think you would enjoy:

    The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
    The Beyonders (a trilogy) by Brandon Mull
    Dealing With Dragons (the first in one of my absolute favorite series) by Patricia C. Wrede
    The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
    A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
    Cheaper by the Dozen by Frank B. Gilbreth Jr.
    The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry
    Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
    A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
    Pictures of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff

    I hope that's not too many and that if you choose to read any of these you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete