Monday, January 5, 2015

A TBR jar, goals, and bookish fun!


 Helloooooo! So, I decided that it was time to make my reading goals for this year! I would like to read at least 52 books in 2015. That means that I will read a book every week for this year! I want to include a couple of biographies, autobiographies, and some classics, aside from the modern and futuristic books that I so enjoy reading. That dosen't include rereads; I'm going to tally up my grand total as well, but I want to read a lot of new books! I will probably end up reading more, but this seemed like a very fun and reasonable goal!

Yesterday I saw this cute idea and decided it would be perfect for me (and this blog!). I grabbed a mason jar, some colorful tape, and got to work making an awesome label! This "To Be Read" jar will hold little slips of paper, that contain the names of books that I would like to read. I decided that I would pick a slip of paper out of the jar every Sunday, and that would be the book that I would read that week.  I will read the book, and then do a review post about it on here. 

This weeks book is... The classic Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie. I'll get reading and posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment