Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello!


Hello! My name is Grace and I am 12 years old. I love to adventure, and enjoy being outdoors; backpacking is my favorite. Our family loves to explore and travel around the states, and let me tell you, I've been to some pretty amazing places! I take ballet (on pointe this November!) and love to dance in general. I love to ride roller-coasters and the like, I am a risk and fun seeking kind of gal! Spending time with family is great, and I have tons of fun with my awesome friends. I really love to write, short-stories and poetry are my favorite. And I love, love, love books!! 

I think books are really amazing, don't you? There is so much one can say about books. Sometimes it happens where you don't really want to read the book but when you get into it, it's fantastic! Oh, and when that crazy plot twist comes dancing along the paragraph, yeah, I know the feeling. I have soooo many favorite books, but here is a list of some of my read-it-again-and-again favorites: Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Watership Down, The House Above the Trees, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson (and the Heroes of Olympus), The Giver,  Swiss Family Robinson, Winnie-The-Pooh, The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict (and the whole Benedict Society series) Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King, and The Tale of Desperaux, to name a few (haha)! In this blog, I will be reviewing, rating and recommending the good, and sometimes not so good books that I read. This will be combining two of my favorite things so I think I'm off to a pretty good start! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Grace, I love your new blog! I'll be watching for it with joyous anticipation! Grandma

    ReplyDelete